Our new game “Puzzle Sage” is available in Google Play! Feel free to check it out and leave your comments.
Limited Time Prize
The competition has ended. The winners of the competition:
10$ gift card:
- NimbleHyena54607 (1st in the leaderboard)
- OakCancellor48790 (Randomly selected between top 5)
Level Pack 1:
Win Play Store, Steam or Amazon gift card by playing Puzzle Sage now! Following two players will get 10$ gift card from their favourite store:
- 1st place in the leaderboard named “Collected Stars”, which can be accessed from the game’s menu. The dev account “brkrsnmz” in the leaderboard will be excluded (obviously).
- A randomly selected player from the top 5 in the leaderboard.
Additionally, be in top tree in the leaderboard of the game by the deadline and you will get the following rewards:
- Your name will be showcased at the launch screen of the game as the winner to the competition.
- You will get a promo code to unlock Level Pack 1. We will announce the winners and the method to collect the reward after the deadline.
Deadline: July 29, 2018
Terms: Make sure that you are connected to the internet while launching and playing the game. Make sure that you enabled “Google Play Games” service in your phone and logged in. Click the cup icon in the main menu of the game to access the leaderboard. Your Google Play Games account and scores must be publicly visible to be eligible to enter the competition. If you completed at least one of the levels and see yourself in the leaderboard as publicly visible, you will be entering the competition with your score.
Deadline and terms may change.
What is Puzzle Sage?
Puzzle Sage is a puzzle game with brilliantly designed levels that will give your brain a challenge. Control a puzzle fanatic blue monster and navigate him around various levels, each with different elements such as buttons, keys, boxes, enemies, bullets, etc. The game will keep introducing new mechanics, making the puzzles harder as you tackle each one.
- Collect all the keys distributed around the level.
- Push crates onto buttons to keep doors open.
- Press colored buttons where only one color will stay open.
- Get past enemies and bullets shot by enemies.
- Be careful that wooden crates may be destroyed by the enemies.
- Redirect enemy bullets to charge bullet collectors which will open special pathways.
All these elements and more are combined in Puzzle Sage to create interesting puzzles!
Earn stars in the levels depending on your success, unlocking new levels and finding puzzles designed to challenge and fully satisfy you.
Let’s see how much of a sage you are!
More about Puzzle Sage
Puzzle sage is Bronze Hand’s second game (first one being “Heroes After the Fall”). This is our attempt at creating a game that is thought-provoking, yet action packed and fun. It gives the players a chance to sit back, relax and focus on well-made puzzles, while also rewarding fast players that want a time trial experience.
At launch, there are 7 achivements to be get, depending on the stars you collected. Also, there is a leaderboard for collected stars in the game.
As of the launch date of the game, There are 72 levels that are completely free. There are no experience system, no loot boxes, no daily rewards, nothing that interrupts the fun and enjoyment of a puzzle game. Just sit back and play the levels as you like. The levels numbered 73 to 108 (36 levels) are the puzzles that are designed as more advanced levels and contained in Level Pack 1. Buying Level Pack 1 in the store of the game will unlock these levels and also get rid of the ads. Since the banner ads contain a section of the screen, removing the ads will increase the size of the display of the gameplay area.
We tried to implement the ads in the game as unintrusive to the player as possible. The banner shown in the game is positioned such that it will be far from the player’s interaction area. The time between full screen ads is determined to be as long as possible.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.